Associate Manager – Technical Accounting
San Diego , California
Technical Accounting Manager – Fortune 500 Company- San Diego!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading tech company to help grow their cost accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
Who You Are:
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting or related field required. CPA highly preferred.
- 5+ experience in Public Accounting.
- Strong technical accounting skills and GAAP knowledge, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in technical accounting research and documentation.
What You Will Do:
- Implementing complex projects and ensuring compliance with accounting standards including consolidations, VIE analysis, revenue recognition, and intangible assets
- Perform the research of accounting literature and ad-hoc analysis when needed.
- Serve as a key US GAAP expert.
Why Work Here:
- Culture: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment. We love work-life balance too!
- Personal and professional growth: we love watching people grow in their careers! We also love knowing our people live balanced, fulfilling lives. We want you to succeed and we work diligently to provide professional development programs that assist in your journey.
- Compensation: we offer a generous salary and complete benefit packages!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.