Associate Scientist – LCMSMS
San Diego, California
Associate Scientist – Bioanalytical Chemistry
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? This startup company in the Sorrento Valley area (backed by a larger parent company internationally) is looking to add a qualified and motivated LCMSMS Chemist to their growing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with Scientists with early oncology detection assays, and master new challenges while working with engaged peers who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you will do
- Design and conduct experiments and studies to develop or validate proteomics assays
- Perform technology transfer activities related to proteomics assays as well as developing and validating product programs to commercial readiness
- Day-to-day operation routine maintenance, and troubleshooting of LC-MS instruments and software
Who you are
- PhD 1+ years industry experience or BS/MS with equivalent experience
- Experience with LC-MS workflow from sample prep to operation
- Experience working with large molecules, such as proteins, is preferred
- Experience in a clinical diagnostic setting is strongly preferred.
Why work here:
Top-rated benefits package: Medical benefits at $0 cost to you.
Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Biotech industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!