Associate Scientist / Scientist – cell biology
San Diego, California
Associate Scientist/Scientist – Cell Biology
- Develop, optimize, and execute various in vitro assays
- Support all cell culture related activities as needed.
- Provide input into in vitro assay development strategies and troubleshooting.
- B.S. with 10+ years, or M.S. with 8+ years, of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In-depth experience with designing and executing in vitro cell-based or biochemical assays to evaluate the functional properties (efficacy, mechanism of action) of lead product candidates.
- Experience with cell-based, biochemical, and cytotoxicity assays
Why work here:
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Biotech industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!