Associate Tax Manager – Notable Business Management Firm!
Los Angeles, CA
Are you a tax professional looking to break into business management? I am currently partnered with one of LA’s leading business management firms looking for an associate business manager in Los Angeles. They include a variety of services from accounting, asset acquisition, and cash flow management for high net worth individuals focused in the Entertainment Industry. If you are ready for an exciting, client facing role, apply now!
*This role will be ONSITE in LA*
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare individual/corporate tax returns for high net worth individuals
- Create budgets, cash flow projections and oversee client GL
- Collaborate on estate planning, insurance and investment analysis
- Provide accurate filings, reports and client obligations in a timeline manner
- Prepare quarterly tax estimates for individuals
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ year’s of experience in tax or accounting working with high net worth individuals
- Proven experience with Word, Excel, and tax preparation software
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic Culture! – This is not your typical corporate culture! Truly a client facing role with lot’s of room for growth and development!
- Work/Life Balance – This role averages 40-45hrs a week – avoid busy seasons and burnout!
- Competitive Compensation: 100% of medical benefits covered! 401k match, Generous PTO and much more!
If you are ready for that next step in your career, please send your resume to email@example.com for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!