Assurance Advisory – Managing Director
Dallas , Texas
Advisory Accounting – Managing Director
Ever imagine being able to control your hours and be paid accordingly in the finance and accounting field? At this well-respected accounting firm, you have the chance to own your career and work with other mostly ex-Big 4 who wanted to do the same. Work alongside high-growth and prominent Dallas companies in a true value-add capacity while also helping further develop and grow your internal team!
Who You Are:
- CPA and Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required; MBA and/or other advanced certification preferred
- 8+ years in Big4/Top10, or public accounting Audit and/or Technical Accounting advisory required; Or public + industry experience focused on technical accounting
- In-depth knowledge of complex issues such as ASC 606, ASC 842, ASC 718, ASC 805, ASC 810, IPO process, etc.
- Strong verbal communication skills to provide valuable insight and direction to clients as well as internal team members
- Ability to operate in a high-performing and fast paced environment while adapting to changes in timelines and tight deadlines
What You Will Do:
- Oversee and manage the technical accounting engagements
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams and serve as a generalist while working with a variety of clients such as startups to Fortune 500 organizations
- Act as subject matter expert for clients on complex technical accounting issues, including:
- revenue recognition
- lease accounting
- impact analysis and implementation of new accounting pronouncements
- debt/equity transactions
- share based compensation purchase accounting
- IPO process
- Conduct research to provide effective resolutions for complex accounting issues with the accordance of the US GAAP structure
Why Work Here?
- Grow Your Career: You’ll have the room + support to gain valuable and transferable experience while working alongside some of the most knowledgeable industry leaders.
- Supportive Leadership: The opportunity to directly report to a devoted and collaborative team with a reputation for building successful leaders!
- Culture is Key: A team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Competitive Compensation: Offers an excellent base, bonus, and incentive package, including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401k match, etc.
Please send your resume to Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the qualifications and are interested in the opportunity!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!