Audit Consultant – Carlsbad, CA
Are you an analyst with audit experience looking for your next opportunity? A growing medical device company is looking for assistance on their team with their upcoming audit. This company is constantly growing and while being very stable. Apply Below!
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree required and 1-3 years of relevant audit experience, CPA preferred
- Strong communication verbally and written
- You have strong technical abilities
What You'll Do:
- Support various audit functions: finance, operation, and SOX controls
- Provide support to company's leaders and customers meanwhile remaining in compliance
- Apply knowledge of technical accounting and financial reporting standards
- Perform risk and control assessments
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you would like to gain more audit experience and build out your resume!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!