Audit Manager — Public Accounting
Use your public accounting experience in a caring team with clients who appreciate you and your help! We are looking for an Audit Manager who wants to provide outstanding accounting services to local clients in San Diego. Management believes in work-life balance (as shown by their high retention rate), serves a variety of industries, and rewards their employees! Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- CPA required
- Masters in Accounting or Tax preferred
- 6-9 years of public accounting experience with 2+ years of supervisory experience required
- Strong small to mid-sized client service experience with excellent communication skills required
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities required
What You'll Do:
- Plan and perform audit engagements in various industries for small to mid-sized bio-techs, software, and real estate entities (public and private companies)
- Assist with audits and reviews, perform risk assessments, and evaluate controls
- Provide consulting to private companies helping them to enhance procedures and process
- Mentor and develop more junior team members
Why Work Here:
- Opportunity: progressive career growth!
- Culture: work with supportive and encouraging team members! and balance your work with your life!
- Compensation: competitive salary/benefits including PTO, 401k match, medical/dental/vision, wellness stipend, and more!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills, a positive attitude and are looking to build your careers in a quality team environment where others care about and appreciate your success.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!