San Diego, California
Audit Manager – $130k-150k base salary + strong bonus and excellent benefits!
Lead, develop, and manage the EH&S Audit team for a successful, profitable, and growing San Diego company. Support cross-functional projects, hire and mentor team members, protect employees and customers, and elevate the internal EH&S function in this high-support environment. Apply your positive attitude, public accounting audit experience, and knowledge of – and interest in – environmental health and safety to shine and grow in this role. You will manage and lead a team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself in an industry-leading company. Apply today!
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- CPA and/or a Master's in Accounting
- 10+ years of progressive external and/or internal audit experience
- 3+ years of public accounting audit experience (preferably Big4, and preferably 6+ years attaining Manager title)
- EH&S audit experience – must have environmental health and safety audit and operational audit experience
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor (CPEA) or Certified Safety Professional (CSP) certifications preferred
- Tier-1 ERP system experience such as Oracle or SAP desired (larger Tier-2 ERP system will suffice).
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills required for interaction with executive level management and BOD members
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage EHS Audits and other operational audits
- Provide audit support for facilities including safety and environmental audits
- Prepare and present rotational EHS audit plans, ad-hoc audits, and ensure staff optimization
- Coordinate cross-functional and across business units to ensure optimal completion and implementation of findings to enhance processes
Why work here:
- Profitable, successful, and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and grow a long-term career (long-term rotational opportunities available as appropriate)
- Culture: the company and team values their employees and team member and foster open communication and personal and professional growth.
- Compensation and benefits: experience generous short and long-term compensation with excellent comprehensive benefits!
Apply today to learn more! Send your resume to LT@provenrecruiting.com and I will share more details and get you started in your process! Thanks in advance.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.