San Diego, California
Audit Manager – Public Accounting
Are you interested in taking your public accounting career to a caring team who values work-life balance? This accounting firm also offers incredible room for upward mobility due to their highly acquisitive nature. If so, we are looking for an Audit Manager who wants to utilize their strong accounting knowledge to provide outstanding accounting services to clients. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with a CPA
- 4-7 years of public accounting experience
- Advanced understanding of GAAP
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Management experience of 5 or more team players
What You'll Do:
- Plan and perform audit engagements in various industries
- Perform procedures to identify business process risks
- Develop and perform testing to evaluate if controls are adequate
- Mentor and foster the growth of junior team members
Why Work Here:
- The company’s core value of work-life balance including summer Fridays
- Lots of opportunity for upward mobility
- Competitive compensation/benefits and excellent company culture
- Work with supportive and encouraging team members
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite skills, a positive attitude and are looking to build your careers in a quality team environment where others care about and appreciate your success.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!