San Diego, California
Audit Manager – San Diego CPA Firm – Great Work/Life Balance!
One of San Diego's leading public accounting firms is seeking a strong audit manager who can bring expertise to the team. Every week this company provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in audit combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
What you'll do:
- Oversee and lead comprehensive audit engagements and reviews.
- Manage and mentor an audit team of 2-3 staff/seniors.
- Work cross functionally with partners and clients to build sustainable relationships.
- Drive process improvements within the firm and audit department.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other relevant business field required.
- 4-6+ years of experience in auditing. CPA required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Lacerte a plus.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Compensation package: we offer a generous salary and complete benefit package including 100% paid premiums for individuals!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $140,000 to $180,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Emma Bruno at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!