Audit Senior or Manager
San Diego, California
Audit Senior or Manager – Public Accounting
Are you trying to figure out how to leverage your audit experience into an audit career with a caring team and clients who appreciate you and your help? If so, we are looking for Auditors at all levels (Senior through Senior Manager) who wants to utilize their strong audit knowledge to provide outstanding audit services to clients. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with a CPA or CPA in progress
- 2-10 years of public accounting audit experience ideally at a large or mid-sized firm
- Effective communication and leadership skills to build and maintain relationships with clients, Partners, and peers
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
What You'll Do:
- Perform audits for unique clients locally with very minimal (if any) travel
- Manage the audit process from start to finish for multiple engagements
- Interact with clients and internal staff including Partners
- Oversee and review the work of Staff and foster their growth
Why Work Here:
- Fun company culture including company sponsored games, giving back to the community events, etc.
- Flexible hours even during busy season – a family first culture!
- Competitive compensation and benefits with the potential for bonuses
- Training provided for personal development and the opportunity to mentor others
Please send your resume to Mi at email@example.com if you have the requisite skills, a positive attitude and are looking to build your careers in a quality team environment where others care about and appreciate your success.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!