Audit Supervisor – Public Accounting
Are you trying to figure out how to leverage your audit experience into an audit career with a caring team and long-term clients who appreciate you and your help? If so, we are looking for an Audit Supervisor who wants to utilize their strong audit knowledge and supervisor experience to provide outstanding audit services to local and national clients. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with a CPA license required
- 5+ years of public accounting audit experience
- Effective communication and leadership skills to build and maintain relationships with clients, partners, and peers
- Strong mentoring skills with the desire to help others learn and grow
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
What You'll Do:
- Perform audits for unique clients locally and across the United States
- Assist with and perform compliance audits within various industries
- Interact with clients and internal staff including partners
- Oversee and review the work of staff and foster their growth
Why Work Here:
- Progressive career growth with the opportunity to progress within the firm
- Competitive compensation/benefits and excellent company culture
- Training provided for personal development and the opportunity to mentor others
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills, a positive attitude and are looking to build your careers in a quality team environment where others care about and appreciate your success.