Audit Supervisor – Love Where You Work: Leading Entertainment Company
Santa Monica, California
Audit Supervisor – Love Where You Work: Leading Entertainment/Tech Company
Work to live, not live to work – right? This notable leading Entertainment-Tech company believes hard work should be rewarded! They’re all about personal accountability: put in the time, amaze them with your knowledge, and stay dedicated and hungry.
We're seeking an experienced Audit Supervisor to join a globally recognized firm. This role will report to the Director with the opportunity to learn from numerous seasoned professionals.
If you’re a hard-working professional with ample experience and ambition to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you – apply now!
What You’ll Do:
- Assist team leadership in developing annual audit plan
- Manage and coordinate operational audits as well as the annual SOX program
- Provide ongoing support to management, while providing strong, effective solutions
- Research technical accounting, auditing, and operational matters as needed
- Recognize and communicate development opportunities to improve audit efficiency
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of public accounting experience showcasing strong knowledge of internal controls, finance and operational audit, and SOX
- Strong written/verbal skills, project management skills, and ability to work in a collaborative team environment while delivering on individual goals
- Eager and ready to be proactive with effective problem-solving abilities
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while working efficiently and independently
- Highly dedicated, motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Analytical and critical thinker with the ability to provide practical solutions for complex issues
- CPA or CIA highly preferred
Why Work Here:
- Global Recognition: Leader in the entertainment industry comprised of intelligent and dedicated employees looking to make a difference
- Stable & Established: Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots within a company and grow for the long-term
- Collaborative Environment: A team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each player
- Strong Benefits & Compensation Package: This company cares about your health, wellness, and happiness in and out of the office!
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to Adrianna Grigorian at email@example.com for confidential consideration
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!