AVP – Accounts Payable – Supplier Diversity!
Santa Ana, California
Want to build a firms Diversity and Inclusion mission? We are partnered with a global investment management firm looking to add an Accounts Payable Assistant Vice President to their growing team. You will be a part of the expense management and analysis department overseeing all accounts payable operations and improving their diversity mission. If you have a result oriented personality, apply now!
*This role will be onsite and later transition to a hybrid mix*
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all AP operations for local teams including invoice and expense reports, supplier management, and employee reimbursements
- Collaborate with the Head of Diversity to create a encompassing program to certify the firm as a diverse supplier
- Partner with corporate to create a vendor management tool to compliment Workday
- Support internal customer service and ensure SOC 1 compliance
- Monitor payment activity and improve payment processing time
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 7+ years of Accounts Payable experience with financial services or investment management required
- Proven experience with supplier diversity programs and vendor management
- Experience with systems like Workday, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Strong judgement and effective communication with diverse teams
Why This Firm:
- Global Leader – A group of highly reputable individuals in investment management!
- Collaborative Environment – Surround yourself with a group that likes to get the job done together!
- Competitive Compensation – Three Weeks PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Maternity/Paternity Leave and more!
If you're ready to take that next step, please send your resume to email@example.com for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!