AVP, HR Compensation – Global Asset Management Firm
Los Angeles, California
Our client is seeking an experienced HR individual to join their collaborative and high-performing team!
The ideal candidate has extensive experience working with compensation and is comfortable reviewing and gathering data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or relevant field
- 4+ years of HR experience – strong focus on compensation
- Analytical experience strongly preferred (numerical research, data analysis, Excel modeling)
- Self-starter with a strong worth ethic and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and develop compensation plans that are compliant with company direction, local laws, pay equity or other statutory requirements
- Partnering with the Head of Compensation to analytically execute annual compensation processes including, compensation program design, budgeting, implementation of new programs and other requests
- Assist with managing the annual year-end compensation planning process, including modeling & analytics, reporting process, etc.
- Partner with HR business partners and other colleagues to facilitate recommendations and pay actions
- Conduct market surveys, market research, understand compensation trends, etc.
- Support new hire offers, promotions, transfers, budget allocations, etc.
- Driving Results: Ability to learn and work alongside intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Collaborative & Inspiring Culture: Inclusive work environment with a strong focus on personal and professional growth!
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well! Encompassing compensation package including base, bonus and great benefits!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $170,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com