AVP, HR Compensation – Global Investment Management Firm
Los Angeles, California
The ideal candidate has extensive experience working with compensation and is comfortable reviewing and gathering data.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or relevant field
- 3-8+ years of strong HR experience, with a strong focus on compensation
- Knowledge of Workday and/or Beqom software platform is an added bonus
- Analytical experience strongly preferred (numerical research, data analysis, Excel modeling)
- Self-starter with a strong worth ethic and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while working with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Do:
- Analyze and develop compensation plans that are compliant with company direction, local laws, pay equity or other statutory requirements
- Partnering with the Head of Compensation to analytically execute annual compensation processes including, compensation program design, budgeting, implementation of new programs and other requests
- Assist with managing the annual year-end compensation planning process, including modeling & analytics, reporting process, etc.
- Partner with HR business partners and other colleagues to facilitate recommendations and pay actions
- Conduct market surveys, market research, understand compensation trends, etc.
- Support new hire offers, promotions, transfers, budget allocations, etc.
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Driving Results: Ability to learn and work alongside intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Collaborative & Inspiring Culture: Inclusive work environment with a strong focus on personal and professional growth!
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well! Encompassing compensation package including base, bonus and great benefits!
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to Adrianna at firstname.lastname@example.org