AWS DevOps Engineer (Remote – PST Hours)
San Diego, California
Our client is looking for an eager DevOps engineer to join their team and help implement modern DevOps tools in their environment. Ideally, they're looking for someone with a Linux infrastructure background to join their growing team.
Who You Are
- You have at least one year of relevant professional AWS DevOps experience
- You have a Linux background
- You have professional experience using Ansible (preferred) or another configuration management tool
- You have professional experience with Terraform
What You'll Do
- Work with a small but growing team to take on a broad range of tasks
- You'll have 50% of your schedule dedicated to tasks you do best – you get to choose what you'll own
- Jump in to help the team where needed
- Mature the logging and alerting for better reliability and scaling
Important to note:
- You'll have access to medical, dental, and vision benefits along with generous PTO, equity in a growing company and a 401(k)
- Although this role is fully remote within the US, you should be available to work PST hours
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Direct applicants only, please
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this AWS DevOps Engineer opportunity.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!