Azure Cloud Administrator/Engineer
San Diego, California
Azure Cloud Engineer – 80% remote
Are you consistently curious about emerging technology and enjoy the opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment? Southern California-based service provider has an immediate need for an experienced and innovative Azure Cloud Engineer to work alongside the company CTO in growing this successful organization. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
- 5+ years of professional related work experience including deep-level Azure AD and MDM
- Preferably, you have experience with InTune, automation, and data protection
- Track record of success leading and delivering enterprise projects within deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective interaction with internal and external clients
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize, design, and manage delivery of solutions and projects
- In partnership with CTO, gather requirements and present engineering solutions to clients
- Function as the key position within the organization and resolve the highest-level technical issues
- Engage with clients along with coach and provide leadership to other engineers.
Why work here:
- Fast-growing company without many defined positions, so opportunity to find/create your niche in engineering, project management and/or security
- Flexible hours and opportunity to work from home other than necessary onsite client meetings
- Opportunity to work in various environments and wear many hats
- Company culture with open communication, mentorship, and empowerment with accountability
Email your resume to email@example.com to grow your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and customer-centric solutions team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!