Azure DevOps Engineer
San Diego, California
Azure DevOps Engineer – Downtown San Diego
Join a collaborative team as they grow and build scalable solutions using your background in C#.NET development + more recent Azure DevOps experience. This well-established company in a recession-proof industry continues to evolutionize their products and is looking for someone here in San Diego eager to collaborate and contribute to their DevOps team. If that sounds like you, apply below.
Who You Are
- You ideally have your Bachelors Degree in a related field such as Computer Science or Engineering
- You have a background in C# .NET development. Someone from an infrastructure background is not ideal for their needs.
- You have at least 5 years of professional work experience in the field, and at least 2 years of DevOps experience and Azure cloud experience
- You have Azure DevOps experience, or have used TeamCity or Octopus Deploy
- You are eligible for legal employment in the US without sponsorship
What You'll Do
- Work with a local team and a team based in Texas to automate the deployment of applications
- Monitor applications to ensure reliability
- You'll provide some of the technical direction for cloud strategies
Why Work Here
- Downtown Office that you'll be in post-pandemic
- Collaborative and growing team
- Amazing Benefits and Perks
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this Azure DevOps Engineer opportunity. Direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!