San Diego, California
Billing Analyst | $29/hr | Hybrid in Downtown San Diego | Contract to Hire
Are you a driven analyst interested in working for a company that values collaboration and hard work? This stable yet growing company is looking for someone sharp, detail oriented, and a team player to help maintain their 99% billing accuracy rate. You will be a key component in the customer care process by handling all billing information relevant to the customer. Apply now!
Who You Are (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Business or related discipline
- 1-2 years of Analyst experience
- Intermediate MS Excel experience including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure all customer accounts are billed in a timely and accurate manner by reviewing invoices and files prior to issue date
- Analyze large sets of data for pricing discrepancies and missing data
- Review accuracy of financial transactions and run reports daily, weekly, and monthly
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to Megan at email@example.com if you would like to learn more information about this position!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $29 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.