Billing Data Analyst
San Diego, California
Billing Data Analyst | $27/hr + bonus | Downtown San Diego, CA | Contract to Hire
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Analyst with experience in billing or data analysis to complement this company’s well-established team. You’ll be working closely with other Billing Analysts, Account Specialists, and Management to ensure that the billing system is maintained and invoices are accurate. Attention to detail and critical thinking skills along with a positive demeanor will position you for success in this people-first company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in Data or Financial Analytics
- Intermediate skills in Excel and SQL
What you’ll do:
- Review and process data files and customer attributes daily
- Identify risks, research root cause, communicate to management, provide suggestions for resolution, and complete reconciliations as needed
- Critique and optimize processes on an ongoing basis, find ways to improve accuracy and efficiency in data processing, communication, and billing
What to do now: Please send your resume to Anne Burke at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!