Dallas , Texas
Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist:
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Specialist with at least 2 years of experience to complement our company’s well-established team. You’ll be working closely with the AP and freight team to ensure billing and invoicing are done efficiently and properly. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the timely completion of new client setup and maintenance of existing accounts for invoicing purposes for multiple businesses
- Assist with the timely and accurate billing and adjustment process of products for multiple businesses
- Payment Processing
- Reconcile batches
- Research any misapplied payments
Who you are:
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable, Billing, or Cash Applications experience
- Proficient with Excel, and Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!