Billing Data Entry Specialist – $41k + DOE:
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your data entry skills in a high-support environment. Your attention to detail and in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting billing projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Enter 200 invoices into customer portals daily
- Verify invoice information is accurate and complete
- Research and problem solve for any missing information
- Attention to detail and ability to handle a high volume of orders is imperative
Who you are:
- 1+ year of experience within an administrative, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable or data entry role
- Ability to stay focused, organized and handle a high volume of invoices
- Attention to detail is key
- Problem solving skills
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!