BlackLine Consultant (Senior Accountant)
Senior Accountant (BlackLine) | $90K-$140K Annually | Hybrid | San Diego, CA | Contract to Hire
Are you looking for your next position within a dynamic setting? A leading energy infrastructure company is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. This person will be responsible for preforming specific accounting processes such as bank reconciliations, financial reporting and analysis, and optimizing the escheatment process. Apply now if you match the criteria listed below!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related field; active CPA/MBA/CMA preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience, previous public and/or relevant industry experience is a plus!
- Strong background in bank reconciliations, cash reporting, and multi-company consolidations.
- Working knowledge of SAP BlackLine or other robust ERP
What You'll Do:
- Perform multi-company consolidations, escheatment sorting, and financial statement preparations
- Prepare internal and external reports, maintaining financial reports of the company and supporting various financial transactions
- Conduct cash reconciliations from general ledger to the bank and attend to necessary cash activity
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include, skillset, experience level and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90k-$140k annually. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google