Grand Prairie , Texas
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your career. As an Accountant, you will help bridge the gap between G/L and operational accounting team in order to improve efficiency and streamline processes. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your variance analysis experience and could potentially evolve into a promotion. Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Perform daily bank reconciliation
- Responsible for month-end close
- Prepare G/L account analysis schedule and perform a high volume of variance analysis
- Prepare G/L account reconciliation
- Back up for cash applications team
- Process billing utilizing Quickbooks
- Back up for AP – process vendor bills, code invoices, pay vendors
- Back up for process & reimburse expense reports & corporate credit cards
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience with G/L and operational accounting
- QuickBooks experience highly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Self-starter attitude
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!