Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your career. As a Bookkeeper, for this well-known Real Estate firm, you will help bridge the gap between G/L and operational accounting team in order to improve efficiency and streamline processes. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your bank rec and superb administrative experience and could potentially evolve into a promotion. Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Perform daily bank reconciliation
- Reviewing AP batches
- Help with cutting checks
- Responsible for keeping the calendar of the Controller and Assistant Controller
- Back up for process & reimburse expense reports & corporate credit cards
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience as a Bookkeeper or accounting/administrative role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and change gears quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Self-starter attitude
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They've invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- Top-rated benefits package: Includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!