Bookkeeper – Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Property Bookkeeper – CONTRACT to HIRE:
If you are craving an opportunity to be a key person in a high growth situation, and be able to look back and be proud of what you have accomplished, then read on. This position reports directly to the Controller of a company in Dallas.
What you’ll do:
- Direct correspondence with property owners
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Payroll and Utility Accruals
- Prepaid insurance amortization
Who you are:
- 2-5 years experience as a Commercial Property Accountant (must have)
- Someone with the appetite for wearing many hats
- Experienced with Yardi software (must have)
Why work here?
- This company has doubled in size the past few years and is led by a energetic leadership team that values innovation highly
- Environment! Laid back family atmosphere
- Growth! There is ample opportunity to learn and as the company grows, this role has opportunity to become a permanent hire
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!