odessa, TX, Texas
What you will be doing:
– Working closely with the Sales team, mechanics and project managers to ensure all data is correct for monthly forecasting in SAP.
– Researching new companies and equipment before Sales team pursues new endeavors within Cooper.
– Must work in Odessa, TX
– 5 years of experience doing Data Analytics in SAP
– 5 years of experience working in Microsoft
– Large Engine experience would be a nice to have
Newly created position with a lot of growth!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $120,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.