Business Data Analyst
San Diego, California
Business Data Analyst – Contract-to-hire
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Business Data Analyst to complement this company’s well-established team. You’ll interact extensively across departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of applications and services. Can-do mindset and attention to detail with ability to deliver on multiple simultaneous assignments will position you for success in this people-first company.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze data, understand business requirements, and creatively solve problems in the delivery of applications and services.
- Use SQL to write complex queries for downstream data requests
- Support the other data visualization team member using Power BI and Tableau
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in Data or Business Analytics
- SQL programming skills highly preferred
- Professional Power BI and/or Tableau experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Why work here:
- Collaborative and growing team with career growth opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
- Amazing Benefits and Perks
- Downtown Office with amazing views that you'll get to experience post-pandemic
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this IS Business Data Analyst opportunity. No sponsorship is available and direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!