Business Development/Account Executive (Finance and Accounting) – San Diego
San Diego, California
Business Development/Account Executive – San Diego
Feeling frustrated with not getting paid what you want or what you’re worth? You aren’t being heard and want more? If you are a hunter among gatherers and run faster than everyone else, Proven Recruiting has an excellent opportunity to join their San Diego Finance and Accounting team in this outbound, sales-focused Business Development role that offers unlimited opportunities to grow and develop!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 2+ years’ successful sales experience selling a product or service to Financial Executives.
- Competitive, self – driven with the ability to push the envelope
- Strong work ethic, coachable and works well in a collaborative environment
- Purpose-driven, honest and the ability to overcome hardships
What you’ll do:
- Identify and qualify meaningful sales leads
- Develop and manage opportunities through the sales cycle
- Build, maintain and expand rapport with prospective and current clients
- Educate clients and provide solutions regarding industry and market trends
- Promote Proven through networking organizations and external events
Why work here:
- Our people: We have a strongly collaborative and productive environment; you’ll always be empowered to ask questions or seek advice.
- Compensation: Best in class with a generous base salary commensurate with experience and uncapped bonus potential.
- Our culture: We have regular happy hours, team events and incentive trips. Learn more about our award-winning culture here.
- Training & development: Every member of our team has multiple trainings a week and is provided with the tools and software necessary to find success in our industry. Paths to leadership via Platinum Producer or management
- Flexibility: Your professional and personal lives should be in unison, not at war.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and the desire to learn more!