Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager:
Not many opportunities come around like this one. If you're ready for it, our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to help expand their Dallas operation. This means there will be a lot of hard work, but big pay offs in the not-so-distant future. You'll have the opportunity to help build the Dallas presence, the team and be a huge part of shaping the sales department! Our client is looking for a hunter who can track down leads, pick up the phone to build relationships with new and existing clients and close business!
What you’ll do:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers through cold calling, email marketing campaigns, and video meetings
- Manage new business development from start to finish, including lead generation, sales presentations, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, and account set-up.
- Follow up with current clients to further develop business relationship
- Generate additional sales to existing customers through understanding their objectives and develop solutions; act as a strategic partner to meet customer needs and company sales goals.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Deliver excellent customer service daily; follow-up on customer requests in a timely manner. Over-deliver on customer expectations whenever possible. Connect customers to the correct resources to solve issues.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience
- Demonstrate a successful background in a sales role
- Must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to think creatively and strategically
- Results-orientated and possess a “hunter” mentality
- Are comfortable in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
Why work here?
- The chance to help shape the Dallas office and be a long-term key player
- Ability for growth within sales department as well as within the organization
- Receive competitive pay and benefits package
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!