Business Modeling Analyst
Orange County, California
Business Analyst – Put Your Modeling Skills to Use!
Our client, a well-established financial services company, is looking to bring on a Senior Analyst for their global analytics team based in Orange County.
This position offers the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best in the business! You’ll work on cross-functional teams, provide development support for multiple business lines and gain exposure to leading edge technological platforms.
If you’re looking to utilize and expand on your modeling skills – apply now! Don’t miss out on a chance to join a progressive firm consisted of intelligent, hard-working individuals!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineering, or relevant field
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing cash flows
- Experience in securities/financial industry highly desirable
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel. Scripting skills in VBA, Python or other programming
- Experience with SQL and/or MS Access query usage highly preferred
- Ability to work independently with a minimal supervision
What You’ll Do:
- Identify the standards for receipt and appropriate format of underlying asset-level collateral that supports bond payments
- Assist in research to resolve any data accuracy problems
- Develop and test cash flow models as well as transform existing implementation and cash flow models
- Recognize and understand the overall deal structure and bond payments to provide detailed reasoning for model output to internal and external clients
- Support ad hoc/special projects focusing on process improvement and the implementation of technology initiatives
Why Work Here:
- Grow Your Career: you’ll have the room + support to gain valuable and transferable experience
- Supportive Leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- Collaborative Environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Apply now and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!