San Diego, California
- Design and implement web applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing application platforms with latest technology standards.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and test new and existing applications.
- Ability to move between priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver high quality results.
- Familiarity with and ability to thoughtfully apply design patterns
- Works as a member of a team to provide technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Undergraduate degree in information systems, computer science, or equivalent work experience and technical training is required.
- 7+ years of experience in developing software applications in the Microsoft .NET stack or equivalent experience, advanced degrees, or demonstrated skills.
- 2+ years’ experience with a web framework such as Angular or React.
- Familiarity with Git and CI/CD, preferably with Azure DevOps
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles, .NET Core and Web APIs.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience including database design and stored procedures.
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Familiarity of Azure PaaS development
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Requires excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify issues, analyze data, develop, recommend, and implement solutions.
- Must be self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to learn independently.
- Requires problem solving ability and sufficient knowledge of system analysis skills.
- Must possess initiative, decision-making skills and problem solving abilities.
- Experience with every phase of the System Development Life Cycle
- Responsible for analyzing project estimates and providing cost estimates to management team.
- Responsible for monitoring project and team costs to a budget.
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time.