C# .NET 3.0+ Software Engineer
San Diego, California
- 3+ years work experience.
- Must have work experience developing WPF desktop/web applications using C# .NET 3.0+.
- Strong background in C#, C++, XML or other object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience with: Medical devices / FDA, Agile / lean software development / Scrum, Relational database design and implementation, SQL Server including SSRS, Requirement gathering/documentation, Writing/Executing test plans. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Design, implement, and debug application software used in production / manufacturing of the product.
- Write software design specifications.
- Write and execute test plans.
- Utilize DBS concepts and tools in the performance of daily activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Software Development Manager.