Cash Management Supervisor
san diego, California
Cash Management Supervisor – San Diego/Hybrid!
Not sure what’s next for your career? Here’s a great idea – join an inspiring treasury team where you would work on cash management and lead a group. They’re a passionate team of collaborators looking for their newest addition. Will it be you?
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 8-10+ years of cash management experience
- Large company experience
- High – performing and accurate
- Good communication and management skills in addition to strong critical thinking skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Fundamental cash management
- Commercial paper
Why Work Here:
- People: strong leadership team who work well together and who are looking for your contributions and partnership.
- High Visibility: High visibility with multi-billion dollar transactions occuring daily
- Opportunity and growth: ability to rotate and move throughout the company
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $115,000 to $134,000, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Summer Aviles at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!