CCA Business Analyst
San Diego, California
- Develop knowledge of CCA data Calpine manages to perform data management services.
- Become an expert user of applications to support internal and external clients to understand and communicate business requirements.
- Coordinate with other CCA teams on projects and requests; perform QA of results to ensure requirements are met.
- Adopt work management tools including Jira and data analytics tools, e.g. Power BI, SQL queries, Excel models.
- Other related assignments as directed.
SUPERVISION OF DIRECT REPORTS:
MANAGEMENT & ASSOCIATE COMPETENCIES
- Interpersonal Skills/Behaviors
- Business Knowledge
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Focus on Performance Financial Understanding
- Requires a bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering, business or accounting. Experience
- At least 2 years of equivalent work experience performing related functions. Skills/Knowledge/Abilities
- Strong knowledge Excel and data manipulation and analysis skills.
- SQL skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills communicating technical issues.
- Manage simultaneous assignments in a proactive manner and prioritize workload.
- Able to focus and perform at a high level in open and dynamic team environment.
- Adept at learning and applying new IT applications under self-direction.
- Detail-oriented, service-oriented, organized and efficient. Physical Requirements –
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time.