Cell Therapy Manufacturing Director
San Diego, California
Director, Cell Therapy
If cutting edge biotech research is your priority – you’ve found your match. This first-of-its-kind manufacturing company is looking to hire a talented and hardworking Director to create the next generation of cell therapy manufacturing and analytics. The ideal professional will have extensive experience with cell therapy CMC and QC Assay desgin, and a desire to lead and manage a team of highly technical individuals.
What you will do:
- Understands and implements innovative technologies to increase process development capabilities (e.g., viral and non-viral gene editing, iPSC differentiation protocols, tissue modeling and regeneration, innovative cell selection, etc)
- Craft the vision and lead the successful implementation of cell therapy manufacturing processes improvements through novel technology development.
- Provides guidance and hands-on experience (where necessary) in working with mammalian cell cultures in a variety of different bioreactors including 2D and 3D culture.
Who you are:
- PhD with 10+ years of cell therapy processing and analytical development
- 5+ years managing a team of scientists and optimizing lab methods and workflows
- 5+ years of experience miniaturizing cell processing systems to enable high-throughput, data-driven laboratory operations.
- Demonstrated experience with one or more engineered cell therapy modalities (CAR-T, NK, iPSC, B, HSC, TIL).
- Knowledge of viral vector design (AAV, Lentivirus, Gamma retrovirus) and vector manufacturing processes
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on
- leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their
- team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Biotech industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!