San Diego, California
CFO – Defense Sector – $450k+
Competitive salary AND job stability? This well-established company is looking for a proven CFO with a knack for government accounting to help strengthen their team. You’ll be able to put your 20+ years of experience to good use in a highly collaborative environment. We’re looking for a reliable leader who wants to make an impact – apply below.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- 20+ years of finance/accounting experience, defense experience is required
- Strong understanding of government accounting
- Self-starter with strong executive leadership
What you'll do:
- Manage accounting and finance; implement new accounting policies and financial plans
- Overview all government reporting including liaise with DCMA and DCAA
- Lead all activities under CAS and FAR regulations
- Partner with senior executives to implement business plans and strategies
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Collaborative team: people make a difference, great culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits
Please send your resume to LT@provenrecruiting.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!