CFO – Physician Services
Work Arrangement: In Office
CFO – Specialty Surgery Clinics – Denver
Are you looking for a new challenge? Join a high performing team at a promising specialty surgery clinic organization! They are looking for an A-player as their next CFO. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Assist the CEO in the development and execution of short and long-term strategic planning
- Develop and oversee a high-performing finance and accounting team
- Assess and grow a financial infrastructure to drive operational excellence in all areas related to the finance and accounting function
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required, CPA preferred
- Experience from a physician multi-state and healthcare environment
- Experience from a growth environment
Why work here:
- Impact: have an impact at an exciting company
- Competitive compensation package: the company offers a strong compensation package
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location
- The expected range for this role is $300k – $330k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google