Memphis, TN, Tennessee
Work Arrangement: In Office
What you'll do:
- Develop new and existing processes from start to finish by performing complex Chemical Engineering calculations
- Build solid cost models, acquire equipment, use CAD programs to build or modify drawings, write procedures and test plans
- Present to upper leadership and provide training to develop team members and process improvements
- 5 years of Chemical Engineering Experience
- Ability to live in or relocate to Memphis TN – will offer relocation package
- Chemical Engineering Degree
Location: Memphis, TN
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to email@example.com
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $130,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google