Chief Financial Officer
San Diego, California
Chief Financial Officer – San Diego, CA $250-$275K [Base] + Bonus
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute and master new challenges while working with an engaged executive team who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Assist the CEO in the development and execution of short and long-term strategic planning
- Develop and oversee a high-performing finance team
- Assessing and growing a financial infrastructure to drive operational excellence in all areas related to the finance function
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of Chief Financial Officer experience.
- CPA, MBA preferred
- Mix Public and Private experience highly preferred
- Strong communication, analytical and mentorship skills.
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, and Passionate.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
Please send your resume/cv profile to Kalen Rosselli at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!