Chief Financial Officer / CFO
Chief Financial Officer / CFO:
Are you looking for the stability of an established company, but the energy and growth of a start-up? This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Reporting directly to the CEO, you'll be responsible for overseeing the financial strategies, activities and managing the accounting team. You'll also manage and build banking relationships, negotiate contracts with clients, and help to grow the company through process improvements. Join a close-knit team, collaborate with the Executive team on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all company financials, cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Design the accounting department organizational structure so as to meet department goals and needs. Maintain a documented system of policies and procedures that adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Effective cash management through efficient working capital management and short term borrowing.
- Establishes and maintains relations with banks and other financial institutions.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the monthly closing process.
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, cash control, core payroll processing and payroll tax compliance.
- Oversee the Company’s fiscal function and performance through timely and accurate analyses of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist leadership in carrying out their specific functional responsibilities.
- Provide HR support as needed.
Who you are:
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of relevant experience; 5+ years experience in a CFO capacity
- Manufacturing industry experience required
- Experience working with a company < $100M and helping scale the business is required
- QuickBooks experience is highly preferred
Why work here?
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. They are adding new business lines with currently established clients.
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Inspiring CEO: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!