Chief Financial Officer / Chief Accounting Officer
Los Angeles, California
Chief Financial Officer/Chief Accounting Office – Los Angeles
A PE-backed company is looking for a Chief Financial Officer in a critical role where you'll oversee a healthy sized accounting team as well as lead the finance functions. This position will report to the CEO while also having frequent exposure to the Board of Directors. If you have manufacturing/distribution/supply chain experience and a strong public accounting background, you may be what they're looking for. This candidate will need to be efficient, dedicated, and comfortable in a high-exposure role!
Who You Are:
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree in Accounting – required
- 8+ years of total experience, including at least 4 years at a national public accounting firm – required
- Manufacturing/supply chain/distribution experience – required
- Experience with Post M&A integration – highly preferred
- Experience working with or for a PE backed company – highly preferred
- Netsuite experience – preferred
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all of accounting including developing an efficient month-end close process, A/P, A/R, GL, and Revenue recognition in compliance with regulated requirements
- Prepare companies annul budget including annual review and analysis, and tracking monthly/quarterly actuals
- Provide financial updates to leadership and executive board
- Oversee design and execution of financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Lead external audits
- Make assessments on current team efficiency and implement solutions
Why Work Here:
- Highly competitive salary with strong base, target bonus, and heavy equity
- Work alongside highly intelligent and driven individuals
- Comprehensive benefits including MDV coverage and 401K
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $270,000 to $300,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you're ready to make your next career move, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google