Citrix Systems Engineer II
Citrix Systems Engineer II – $91.5K – $133K DOE + 10% discretionary bonus – Remote
US-based candidates only!
Are you a detailed and solutions-oriented thinker looking to deliver applications in a robust enterprise environment? Are you self-driven and looking to join an industry-leading company impacting North America's metal services? We are seeking a full-time and remote Citrix Systems Engineer II to lead the future direction of the support and delivery of Citrix applications and environments – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years of Citrix server administration, monitoring, optimization, and maintenance experience in a large enterprise environment is required
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP and DNS protocols and managing AD Group Policy, network storage, VMWare, and other support technologies is required
- Experience in designing, implementing, integrating, and testing Citrix systems and architectures
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
What you'll do:
- Administer, support, and deliver all aspects of enterprise Citrix environments
- Provide Level II escalation support and troubleshoot and resolve production, application, and network deployment issues impacting Citrix performance over LAN/WAN
- Monitor performance and operations of Citrix applications in a Windows 2012 R2 XenApp environment
- Monitor Citrix environment to maximize uptime and use ServiceNow to follow change control processes
Why work here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving its systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $91,500 to $133,000 per year, plus a 10% discretionary bonus and annual merit review. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience. Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO.
This company is looking for an experienced Citrix Systems Engineer II who is eager to hit the ground running and deliver a positive impact. Email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at email@example.com if you'd like to move forward in your career within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!