Cleaning Technician / Lab Support
San Diego, California
Cleaning Technician – salary is $19-22/hr
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that all buildings and laboratories within the Production Lab are cleaned and all equipment (tanks, buckets, glasswasre and bottles) used in the manufacturing of products are cleaned and stored properly.
- Maintain general cleaning and stocking inside Lab areas including mopping and disposing of waste.
- Weekly and monthly radioactive test wipe (if certified to handle radioactive materials)
- Handle Radioactive and Biohazard Wastes
- Light to moderate lifting (up to 50 pounds)
Who you are:
- 0-1 year of laboratory experience is preferred.
- Experience with buffer and reagent prep is ideal.
- Prior cleaning experience (glasswash / dishes).
Why work here?
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into, as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with all new skills you’ll learn
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $19-22/hr.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google