CLIA Quality Assurance Head
San Diego, California
Head of Compliance – Quality Assurance – CAP/CLIA
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading Biotech company to help grow their Quality Assurance department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive Quality Compliance experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Oversees the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance systems and activities
- Oversees generation and review of documents used in GMP, GLP and CLIA processes.
- Oversees audits of vendors
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Plays a key role in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
Who you are:
- BS in law, finance, business management or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Compliance Officer role
- Knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Experience with MasterControl
Why work here:
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!