Client Service Associate – Boutique Investment Management Firm!
Los Angeles , California
Looking to make a larger impact in a boutique environment? An Investment Advisory firm in LA is looking for a collaborative client support associate to join their team. You will manage engaging projects while working with very notable high-net-worth clients. Come work for a company that has over 35 years of success and a proven track record in the investment space! If you are looking for a dynamic role with an established team, apply now!
*This role is currently HYBRID*
What You'll Do:
- Communicate with clients and their network for daily account matters
- Process internal and client requests including client meetings, stock transfers, and balance sheets
- Support audit processes, client onboarding, and investment operations.
- Research and understand different firm's culture's, policy's and procedure's to ensure client needs are met
- Collaborate with your team on all matters regarding investment accounting
Who You Are:
- 4+ year's of experience preferably with wealth management, banking, RIA, or financial services
- Highly knowledgeable in financial planning and investment accounting concepts
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple accounts
- Handle wire transfers, check requests, new and change of account paperwork, RMD’s, 401K/IRA rollovers, stock transfers, preparation of client meeting materials (including balance sheets and related exhibits), account and cash monitoring, etc.
- Proactive and collaborative attitude
- Strong communication skills and experience working with high net-worth individuals
- Skilled in MS Office and enterprise software
What You Get!
- Competitive Compensation: Compensation will range from $90k-110k Base. Bonus can range 50-80% if not more. They take care of their people!
- Welcoming Culture: Most employees stay for the long-run; they foster a supportive environment and will embrace your growth and development in a multitude of ways.
- Benefits: Medical Insurance premium is 100% covered by them; Dental, 401k, stellar work life balance and great location!
If you're ready to work with high caliber individuals, please send your resume to Poya at firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!