Client Services Specialist
San Diego, California
Client Services Specialist – San Diego
Are you ready to jump start your career and enjoy helping others in a company where attitude is altitude? Learn and grow for years to come with San Diego based company that offers a collaborative and supportive environment. You will be empowered to solve problems and help the business continue to thrive while receiving mentorship.
Who you are:
- Previous financial services industry experience with understanding of asset managment required
- Customer-centric experience working in a fast-paced detail-oriented focus with high sense of urgency
- Positive attitude, friendly disposition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Preferably, you have a degree in Business, Economics, Finance, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Directly support independent financial advisors gathering required documents for asset management applications
- Provide constant communication between financial advisors and application custodians in a positive and supportive manner
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and collaborate internally with various departments
- Work with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a strong attention to detail
Why work here:
- Company has track record of success supporting employees from entry-level positions to leadership roles
- 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K eligibility after only 3 months of employment with $1:$1 match
- Monthly bonuses and opportunity to become a Shareholder after 5 years of service
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to growing your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric development team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!