Client Services Specialist
San Diego, California
Client Services Specialist | $35-$38/hr | Downtown San Diego | Contract to Hire
Looking to hone your project management skills? One of San Diego's leading energy companies is looking for a competent, reliable client services specialist to add to their dynamic team. This role offers you the opportunity to build on your 5 years of project management experience and refine your relationship building skills. Read below for more information!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5 years of equivalent work experience. Recent experience in communications, client management, and/or project management
- Strong communication and ability to maintain relationships between clients and company
What You'll Do:
- Understand scope of contracts and alignment of company's objectives
- Advocate for clients internally; Coordinate internally to establish agreement on expectations and service levels.
- Manage and drive deployment of business solutions to clients, proactively onboard new users, drive adoption of clients business solutions, and garner ongoing feedback
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you would like to learn more information about this position!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $35 – $38 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.