Clinical Field Specialist
San Diego, CA
Startup culture, flexible hours, and a highly supportive team: this rapidly growing medical device company is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring Clinical Field Specialist experience for a class 3 device company and overal Vascular clinical knowledge experience to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to grow and lead in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Ample opportunity for growth and skill development.
Who you are:
- Requires a Bachelors' degree, and at least 5 years clinical field experience.
- Degree in Nursing or other medical discipline (or equivalent experience) desirable.
- Previous experience with catheters and vascular medicine.
- Interventional cardiology products experience is helpful.
- Extensive travel (up to 90% of the time).
What You'll Do:
- Educate customers on the distinct merits and proper clinical usage of company products.
- Attend clinical procedures in hospital catheterization labs of accounts to ensure customer and patient success with Medical products.
- Meet with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how Medical products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel to identify key decision makers to facilitate future clinical activity and potential commercial relationships.
Why work here:
Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $140,000 – $150,000 per year.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on
qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google